TekSIP is a freeware SIP Registrar/ Proxy that complies with RFC 3261, RFC 3263, RFC 3311, RFC 3581 and RFC 3891. It supports NAT traversal. You can select IP address to be listened, default SIP endpoint for outgouing calls. You are also able to log session details into a log file.
TekSIP main features:
- Quick and easy installation.
- Runs as a Windows service.
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
- All parameters can be configured through management GUI.
- Provides NAT traversal between registered SIP UAs. TekSIP also supports UPnP.
- Can optionally act as a B2BUA for incoming 3xx SIP responses.
- You can define a default SIP route or prefix based routes for particular SIP endpoints for outgoing calls (One ITSP account can be shared by internal users). TekSIP can register to upstream SIP servers to receive incoming calls.
- You can redirect calls to alternate endpoint when called endpoint is unavailable (Off-line, busy…).
- You can monitor active registrations and SIP calls in real-time.
- TekSIP has a built-in Presence Server (SIP/SIMPLE based).
- Clears expired registrations automatically.
- Stores configuration data in the installation directory (.ini file).
- Can act as a RTP Proxy and record audio streams if RTP proxy enabled. Recorded audio streams are saved in wave format can be played using TekSIP Manager.
SPB TV offers quick and easy access to 150+ live channels from 20+ countries as well as Video-on-Demand services. Superior features like instant channel preview, picture-in-picture mode for quick browsing, and integrated TV guide make SPB TV a perfect product for watching live TV on mobile devices. No subscription fee!
You can watch online TV on your mobile device and on desktop PC.
- Go to tv.spb.com and start watching SPB TV online
- Windows and Mac compatible
- In and Out of Browser modes
- Updates automatically
- Compact view
The browser mode allows you to watch SPB TV in all major browsers: Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera and Safari. Type tv.spb.com in the address bar of you favorite browser and start watching SPB TV online. The browser mode allows you to switch between channels, browse integrated TV guide to see the current and upcoming TV programs and control the volume level. It also shows the channels of your previous choice.
You can install SPB TV on your Windows PC and Mac and enjoy watching TV with convenient and easy-to-use desktop interface. It also allows to switch between compact and full screen mode.
Now you can watch your favorite TV shows and continue working or browsing on your computer. The compact mode provides you with a on screen window which you can choose to stay always on top of all windows.
To have a real TV experience on your desktop you can start watching it in full screen mode by tapping the full-screen button. You can still recall the on-screen panel to browse and pre view the channels and control the volume.
While watching TV in Full Screen you can also choose the Video-On-Demand channels. By tapping on the VOD channel icon you a window will appear with the choice of all videos that are available on the channel. Choose one and enjoy watching!
Immunet, powered by ClamAV is a fast, fully featured Windows desktop Anti-Virus (AV) solution that utilizes the power of advanced cloud based detection techniques and the strength of the time tested ClamAV engine. This unique combination of technologies allows for a highly effective approach to today’s fast moving malware threats.
- Real-time detection
- Scheduled scanning
- Intelligent Scanning – Fast and configurable smart scans
- Custom Detection – Using the de facto standard ClamAV signature language
- Advanced archive and packer support
- Fast and light system footprint
Immunet, powered by ClamAV utilizes advanced Cloud-based, community-based, and integrated ClamAV detection technology to help secure your PC. It fully integrates the core ClamAV detection engine to provide exceptional offline protections against the latest malware threats. The fast cloud based SPERO and ETHOS engines allows for a fast and light footprint with no need for continual signature updates keeping your system up-to-date with the latest protections in real-time. This hybrid approach provides a highly effective and customizable AV solution for Windows desktops in both your home, and your office. The fast and light footprint is ideal for laptops, gamers, and power users who just want their AV to do its job and stay out of their way.
Immunet 3.0, powered by ClamAV is free for commercial use. Use it wherever you want to, home, office, servers, education facilities, non-profits, etc, etc. In fact the more places you installed it and the more systems it’s running on, the better its community-based detection will perform.
The Plus Edition contains additional features and functionality. This version of this antivirus software available for purchase.
Plus Edition Features:
- Advanced removal – Removal of artifacts, registry keys, and other malicious content.
- RootKit detection and removal
- Support – Live telephone support
- Mail scanning – Scanning of on-disk email databases
Download Free Windows Anti-Virus Software here
- Take a picture or make a short video of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Mark up your screenshot with atext box, arrow, highlight, or rectangle.
- If your computer has a microphone, Jing can record your commentary at the same time. Since everyone prefers short and sweet, recording time is capped at 5 minutes.
- Share it instantly via web, email, IM, Twitter or your blog.
- Just tell Jing where to send the screenshot and it’s there and ready to share. When you send to a destination like Screencast.com or Flickr, Jing even places a hyperlink on your clipboard.
- Simple and free, Jing is the perfect way to enhance your fast-paced online conversations.
TeamViewer is a solution for easy and friendly desktop sharing. You can remote control a partner’s desktop to give online assistance, or you can show your screen to a customer – all without worrying about firewalls, IP addresses and NAT. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect. If you use TeamViewer you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
With TeamViewer you can remotely control any computer as if you were sitting right in front of it – even through firewalls.
All your partner has to do is start a small application, which does not even require installation or administrative rights.
Meetings / Presentations
Teamwork, presentations and sales talks – a picture says more than a thousand words.
TeamViewer enables you to share your desktop with other people over the internet, even through firewalls – the ideal solution for online collaboration.
Remote Access / Remote Office
Access all your computers and servers remotely around the clock. Need access to your computers on the road? Need access to your customer’s unattended servers? No problem – with TeamViewer all host installations are free. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls