21Oct Free Jad File Maker
You’ll need this if you’re missing .jad file for downloaded java game (*.jar) for your mobile phone. Using this program is simple as drag-and-drop! JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your mobile phone.
- simple DRAG and DROP operations!
- allows batch processing of JAR files
- enabling Explorer Context-Menu extension allows you to generate a JAD file quickly
- keep the program ‘Always on Top’ of all other windows (Useful)
- keep your program settings (in a XML file)
You can also use Explorer content-menu extension to use as shown below:
For Windows 98/2000/ME/XP Jad Maker requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher version runtime installed. Windows Vista includes .NET Framework 3.0. No special installation is required on Windows.
JADMaker can be put in any folder (together with other required files).
Download JADMaker here.
XVI32 is a freeware hex editor running under Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. It comes with a complete online help and requires only 975 KB of hard disk space. There is no setup program needed – just unzip the downloaded archive to your hard disk! XVI32 doesn’t write any data to your registry.
- data inspector to view decoded numbers.
- Has built-in script interpreter.
- Easily works with huge files.
- XVI32 allows to edit files up to 2 GB (enough virtual memory provided, of course)
- For your convenience, XVI32 stores settings and last used search strings etc. in XVI32.INI file
- Progress indication in percent for most operations
- You can abort nearly all operations (reading/writing files, search, replace, print…)
- Display of both text (ASCII/ANSI) and hexadecimal representation
- Two synchronous cursors in text and hex area
- Fully resizeable window (change number of rows and columns)
- Font and font size adjustable
- Overwrite or insert characters
- Insert text or hex string n times
- Switch byte offset (address) of first byte between 0 or 1 to examine also record structure of plain text files
- Search text or hex string, e.g. find “this text” or find “0D 0A”
- Simplified search for Unicode Latin (UTF-16) strings
- Search optionally with joker (wildcard) char that will match any character, e.g. find “A.C” or “00 2E 2E 00″ where “.” = ”2E” (user-defined) stands for any character
- Fast searching algorithm (Quicksearch) for both search directions (down/up)
- Count occurences of text or hex string
- Replace text or hex string, e.g. replace “0D 0A” by “0A” or replace “0D 0A” by text “EOL”
- Extremely fast “replace all” mode (if needed, additional memory is allocated beforehead,
not at every single replacing operation)
- Auto-fill feature to copy bytes from current address into input field for hex string using right arrow key
- Character conversion using self-defined character table
- Easy converting of text to hex string in dialogs (e.g. “abc” -> “61 62 63″)
- Decoding and encoding of 1, 2, 4, and 8 byte integers or 4/8 byte floats in 2 possible byte orders
- Bit manipulation (view or set bits)
- Open file in Read Only Mode (e.g. if opened by another application or to avoid unintentional modifications)
- Insert file contents into file
- Write block to file
- Copy, move or delete block
- Clipboard support
- Goto address (absolute or relative up/down)
- Up to 9 named bookmarks
- Enter jump width and jump up/down (useful for files with fixed record length)
- Patch BORLAND PASCAL 7.0 EXE files for execution on processors > 200 MHz
- Printing with preview or print to file
- Simplified search for Unicode Latin (UTF-16) strings
- Wheel mouse support
- Command “Reload” to open current file again
- Easily access most recently used files
- No setup programm needed, doesn’t write any data to registry
- And last, but not least: XVI32 is free!
Download Freeware Hex Editor XVI32 here
ProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007), Windows (Including Windows 7 and Windows Vista), Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer. You can view this information for your current running operating system, or for another operating system/computer – by using command-line options. This utility can be useful if you lost the product key of your Windows/Office, and you want to reinstall it on your computer.
22May Hosts Editor
The “OSHE” (Online Solutions Hosts Editor) hosts-file editor is an intelligent tool for viewing the contents of the hosts file with an ability to disable, delete and edit any of its lines.
The hosts file often falls victim to various types of malicious software, which modify it in a number of ways. These modifications are made with the purpose of redirecting users to alternative web addresses instead of the ones that users type in the address field of their web browsers or the ones used by system applications, antiviruses and firewalls for updating their components or virus bases.
Such practices pursue the goal of performing DoS attacks, infecting computers by different types of viruses, increasing the traffic to hackers’ websites and blocking users’ access to update servers, thus eliminating the possibility of detecting any malicious software that can be automatically installed by hackers in the future.
The “OSHE” editor allows you to easily disable and enable unwanted records at any moment, if need be.
- two viewing modes for fast and efficient comprehension of the hosts file information – as a table and as a text file;
- instant recovery of the default hosts file if undesirable records have been added to it;
- indication of date and time of the latest modifications in the hosts file;
- comfortable search in all viewing modes;
- user’s ability to set ‘Read Only’ file protection.
- a completely freeе application!
- support of visual themes (skins) for users who do care how their favorite software looks.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft Windows Vista
The company is currently working on providing full support of these operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP x64
- Microsoft Windows 2003 x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista x64
- Microsoft Windows 2008 x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 x86/x64
29Apr ICQ Banner Remover
The ICQ-Banner-Remover exempts your ICQ from advertisement and other annoying objects in the contact list and the chat window. Thereby the clarity rises remarkably and there is more space for the essential. The ICQ startup popup will not be disabled, you can do that manually in ICQ’s options. Please take care of choosing the right Banner-Remover for your ICQ version.
- ICQ Pro 2003
- ICQ Lite 4
- ICQ Lite 5
- ICQ 6
- ICQ Lite
There are a number of useful ICQ tools too. These tools are basically designed for ICQ and either expand it with usefull functions or offer new information about ICQ contacts.